Warm nights 2021
St Paul has been a part of serving the Warn Nights community for 20 years. Even though the circumstances are different this year due to the restrictions of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are still gearing up to serve this community. The Warm Nights Community is now gathered in one place. There are currently 270 participants comprised of 123 men, 85 women, and 62 children. These are some of the most vulnerable people in our area and they need our help.
There are several ways you can participate in the ministry this year.:
- Financial Contributions - These contributions will be used to provide lunches. You can give using any of St. Paul's giving channels. You can find those by clicking on the "Give" tab above. Please designate Warm Nights on your gift.
- Clothing Donations - Donate new or very gently used clothing items for infants and children.
- Donate items from the attached needs list. The needs list includes non-perishable items, cleaning supplies, and gift cards. For the full list please click here.
- Donate sports equipment for boys and girls.
- Volunteer at St Paul on the drop-off days or the packaging days.
A Warm Nights Planning meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 6:00 pm. You can join the meeting by registering on the Events Page.